Reflection of  Three Idiots Movie

                 Truthfully, I never once watch the movie, "Three Idiots". Its really a good movie they say, an inspirational one. I always hear everyone speaking how good the movie is. I tried to watch it several times but I end up doing other things instead, I was never been curious about the movie. Hence, I always find it boring three guys as the main casts. Well, I judge it before watching it. But you know, what's the biggest regret after watching it? Why does it have to be this time, 2019. It should be around high school or before I go to college. It blow up like a bomb, regretfully. Maybe if I watched this years ago, I could really say I did what I really love. It thought me too much, it was just more than a movie. It was--is a guide, the encouragement everyone would need.  Just thinking tonight, in the middle of the night, if maybe I did push myself to watch this. Maybe I wouldn't have this little regret I've been feeling. If only if, I tried to prove myself with all the discouragements I always hear from everyone, maybe I was completely happy right now with the right choices I made. Regret is inevitable, but maybe regret means a lesson to learned, and that's how the movie touch something within me. The courage, to conquer it all even everyone turns their back.

                  Discouragements. It's been centuries by centuries discouragement meant to be pass by generations, the basic way to hinder one's growth and improvement for their own gain. Watching the movie, made me learn that every discouragements and failures is part of life especially the fear that always looms in the dark to attack our mind and heart. "All is well.", said Rancho every time he encounters problem and situations that you can't be help. It doesn't really fix the problem, but it gives you the courage to face your problem and fears. 


                      You are who you want to be. Don't let other gain, hinder what you really be in life. Yes, we don't hold our future, we just mindlessly face the day every day without knowing what to do next. But that's how life basically. I'd just want to say that, do the things you love so that when you grow old, lying in your deathbed you will never have all the regrets that you should supposed to do when you we're young. Live life to the fullest, especially enjoy your life you won't regret later on. Success in life doesn't mean more money and becoming rich, but success that even you've got average gain still it makes you happy. Success is that you work for your passion, not for appreciation. And maybe, years from now, I will gradually have my own success without letting other people compromise my dream. All is well!

Comments